Hello Celkon A9+ users,want to root your Celkon A9+,find the answer below.Celkon A9+ is a low-end mobile released in April 2013 with a spreadtrum SC6820 chipset.The memory of Celkon A9+ is too less that only a bunch of applications can be installed.The only way to solve this problem is by rooting your mobile.Rooting is a process in which the Superuser application is installed with sufficient root permissions.Rooting is the basic need fot flashing recoveries as well as custom roms.There are several methods for rooting your mobile,but in this post I will be telling you guys the best as well as the safest method to root your Celkon A9+.
I hope that you would have understood atleast something about rooting. If you haven’t, then don’t worry.It’s just fine.Note that rooting your android will void your warranty and so, beware of it.If you are ready,then lets start!Some of the required things for rooting your Smartphone are given below.There are some tutorials in the guides section of the website.You may have a look at them for more information.And after rooting your smartphone,refer the guides section for playing HD games on your Smartphone.
Note : Rooting will void your warranty
Now follow the below instructions to root your Celkon A9+
- Connect your Device to your Computer and enable USB debugging.
- Your device will soon be detected in your PC.If not,install your device drivers.
- Now Extract the downloaded zip and open “Runme.bat”.
- A command prompt is executed.Enter “1″ and press enter.The normal mode will be activated.Only for tablets and for specific smartphones,the special root method is used.
- Now the adb shell be will executed .Your device ID will be displayed.
- Soon it will reboot.
- Thats it!You have successfully rooted your Celkon A9+
Now some may have problems with hardware or software and will be wanting to unroot their mobile due to some reasons.
To unroot your Celkon A9+
- Connect your device to your computer and enable USB debugging.Make sure your device is rooted because only a rooted device can be unrooted.
- Open “Runme.bat”.
- Enter “x” and press enter.
- Now a confirmation message will be displayed.Enter “y” to unroot and “n” to cancel the process.
- Enter “y” and press enter.The adb shell will be started.Your device ID will be displayed.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and soon,your Celkon A9+ will be unrooted.
If you have liked this post,dont forget to leave feedbacks.And if your have got any doubts,just leave them in the comment section.