Hey guys ! Here I am,back with another post that you all were looking for.Today,I ll be posting about the rooting method of Xolo Q2000. And yes,it is a tested one as well as a easy one.First of all,let us look upon a short preview of the key specifications of Xolo Q2000. Xolo Q2000 is a middle-priced smartphone, launched at the starting of November 2013.It is a tough competitor to Micromax Canvas Turbo A210. Both of the phones, share some similar specifications. Xolo Q2000 has a 5.5 inches IPS display with a HDPI resolution.The processor is a 1.2Ghz Quadcore processor.The chipset is a MediaTek one, as usual ! It is the MediaTek MT6589W. Xolo Q2000 also has PowerVR SGX544 as its GPU. Hence, it is expected to deliver some good FPS on medium graphic settings. The RAM is 1 GB and the internal memory is 8 GB. The primary camera is a 13 Megapixels camera with a sensor and flash. The secondary camera is a 2 Megapixels camera, hence the smarphone can also be used as a webcam for video calling. It is a dual-sim smartphone. Xolo Q2000 comes with Android 4.2 Jellybean out of the box.Overall, Xolo Q2000 is expected to deliver some excellent results.Of course ! It had made me feel “Wow!”.So let use see those key features in short!
- 5.5 inches IPS display with a HDPI resolution
- MediaTek MT6589W
- 1.2Ghz Quadcore processor
- 13 Megapixels primary camera
- 2 Megapixels secondary camera
- Android 4.2 Jellybean out of the box
- 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of Internal memory
- Dual-Sim Smartphone
Let us get into the main topic of the post.To root your Smartphone,the main thing that you need is a tool or a software in simple.There are many similar methods.I ll show you any two of them.The two methods are
- Using Unlock Root
- Using ERoot
Method 1 : Using Unlock Root
- Download the Android SDK and install it in the root directory i.e C:\Android\
- Download the Unlock Root archive from above and extract it in a folder.
- Connect your Smartphone to the computer and enable USB debugging. Once your Smartphone is detected, locate to your Unlock Root folder and open the Unlock Root.exe (application).If you get any error,go to their official website.Download the Setup application and install it on your computer.
- The window appears on the screen. There will be two options : Root and Unroot. As we are going to root our phone for now,click on the big green button. Soon your Xolo Q2000 will be detected.If not,install the Android SDK properly. Click on the phone model number as it asks you to.
- Soon your phone will be rooted. It will take about 2 minutes. Make sure the USB cable is attached tightly and properly. The SuperUser application can be found under the App drawer. Thats it ! You have successfully rooted your Xolo Q2000 !
Method 2 : Using ERoot
This method is a lot similar to the above method. Just the tool used, is different.Install Android SDK on your computer.Connect your phone to the computer using the USB cable and enable USB debugging.Download ERoot from above.
- Open the downloaded application.The window will appear.The model number of your smartphone will be specified in the top-right corner of the application.If not,the root button will not be visible.
- Click the Green Root button.Wait for some time.Soon the device will be rebooted.Thats it !
Anyone of these methods can be used.If one fails for you,try the another one.If you have any questions,leave them in the comment section.